RRB RAILWAY EXAM G.K Questions Asked In 29 March 2016 ( 2ND Shift Exam )
Hello Friends Here We are Sharing Details G.K Questions Asked in 2nd Half Exam on 29.03.2016. Check Our Posts for 28 March 2016 RRB NTPC Questions.
Ans. Egypt(Mediterranean Sea to Red Sea).
2. What is graphene?
Ans. Allotrope of carbon.
3.Radar full form?
Ans. RAdio Detection And Ranging.
4. What is umami?
Ans. 5th basic taste of tongue
5. Highest grand slams winner male?
Ans. Roger Federer
6. Oscar winner director from India?
Ans. Satyajit Ray
7.DPT FULL FORM?
Ans. Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
8 Which river flows through Karnataka and TN?
9.2015 TIME person of the year
Ans. Chancellor Angela Merkel
10. Father of geometry
11. Zika virus spread by
Ans. Aedes mosquito
12. Berlin wall demolished in which year?
13. Which language use ideographs?
Ans. China and Japan.
14. SPM full form?
Ans. Suspended Particulate Matter
15. Tallest building in world?
Ans. Burj Khalifa
16. Who gives oath to the President?
Ans. Chief Justice of India.
17. No. of medals for India in 2012 Olympics?
Ans. 6 medals.
18. Kamarup kingdom is in which state?
19. Chief justice of India retirement age?
Ans. 65 years
20. Chemical name of Baking soda?
Ans. Sodium Bicarbonate
21. Lemur are found in?
22. Chandrashekhar Limit is applied to?
23. Bhimbetka caves are approximately how many years old?
Ans. 30,000 years.
24. Maximum gold in olympics by which person?
Ans. Michael Phelps.
25. What is tomato?
Ans. It is a fruit.