Hello Frieds Here We are Sharing Some RRB NTPC 2016 Exam General Knowledge Question Paper which will Helpful to All RRB Exam Aspirants.
1) When did Indian constitution came into first amendment?
2) What is Viticulture?
Answer: Production of grapes.
3). Which number of Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election?
4) Kuchipudi belongs to which state?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh.
5) Rowlatt act in which year?
6). Name of 1st satellite on Moon?
Answer: Sputnik 1.
7) Who gave the slogan "Do or die"?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi.
8) What is the name of horse of maha rana pratap singh?
9) Golden temple of dambulla is present in??
Answer: Sri lanka
10) Cyprus capital?
11) Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)?
12) First international cricket match was played between??
Answer: Aus vs. Eng.
13). Konark Temple made by?
Answer: King Narasimhadeva I
14) Establishment of the panchayati Raj System was recommended by?
Answer: Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957.
15) When did Swami Vivekanand delivered his speech in 'World Religion Conference' in Chicago city?
16) Karnam Malleswari related to which game?
17) The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from ?
Answer: Mundak Upanishad
18) By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
Answer: 61st Amendment.
19). Which boxer is known as 'Real Deal'?
Answer: Evander Holyfield.
20) The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year?
21) The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of?
Answer: Swachh Bharat Mission.
22) Mrinalini Sarabai is related with?
23) Sorrow of bengal?
Answer: Damodar River.
24). Who discovered penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming.
25). Marsh Gas?
26) World TB day?
Answer: 24 March.
27). Aruna Asif Ali hoisted flag in which movement?
Answer: Quit India Movement.
28). Smallest Continent of world?
29). Which of following chemicals is called as saltpeter?
Answer: Potassium Nitrate.
30) Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in? Answer: PEPSU
(Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.)
31) How many moons does mars have?
Answer: 2 (Phobos and Deimos).
32) Which boxer is also known as Real Deal?
Answer: Evander Holyfield
33) First Satellite launched to Moon
Answer: Sputnik 1
2nd Shift Questions
1).International Yoga day Celebrates On ____?
Answer: June 21st
2). Who is the Father of Indian space?
Answer: Vikram Sarabhai
3). What the name of First dog to go into the space?
4). Where is the 2018 Winter Olympic Games be held?
Answer: Pyeongchang, South Korea.
5.Capital of Denmark?
6.January 4th Independence day of which country?
7.India’s Oldest dam?
Answer: Kallanai Dam, also known as Grand Anicut. It still serves the people of Tamilnadu, India.
8.First indian lady to won gold in asian games?
Answer: Kamaljeet Sandhu
9.first indian hockey player to awarded padam shri?
Answer: Balbir Singh Dosanjh
10.Rabindnath tagore got noble prize in which year?
11.Ethanol is obtained from?
12.No. of fundamental duties?
13.2015 French open winner?
Answer: Stan Wawrinka(Men), Serena Williams(Women)
14.How many players in kho kho?
15.2 largest country in respect of land area?
16.U.N climate change meeting held in which place?
17.Ajanta and ellora cave is located in which state?
19.Group of dolphin is called?
Answer: School or Pod
20.Polio vaccine is developed by?
Answer: Jonas Edward SalK
21.Name of dog who first goes to space?
22.Father of space research?
Answer: Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
23. DMK party is founded by whom?
Answer: Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
24.Ornithology is called _____?
Answer: Study of birds
25. Polio vaccine was discovered by _____?
Answer: Dr. Jonas Salk
26.First Lok sabha speaker?
Answer:Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
27.Instrument to detect object under water?
28.First governer general of free india?
29.Buddha attained enlightenment at?
30.Another name of computer chip?
31.SI Unit of electric charge?
32.Which country gifted statue of liberty to USA?
3rd shift Questions
1) Thomas Cup Related to ?
2)Dadasaheb phalke award 2014?
Answer: Sashi Kapur
3) Colour. Of octopus blood?
4) National vigyan sansthan????
5) Other name of chanakya???
Answer: Kautilya, vishnu guptha
6) 2014 miss universe?
Answer: Palunana vega (Colombiya)
7) which metal is noble?
8) Who has given Droncharya award 2015?
Answer: Naval Singh, Anup singh, Harbans singh, Swatantar raj,Singh nihar Ameen
9) Elephanta Caves Situated in ?
Answer: Raigad (Dist) Maharastra
10) Biggest Mammal?
Answer: Blue whale
11) Who invented bramh samaj?
Answer: Raj Ram Mohan Rai
12) Rial is currency of which country?
Answer: Soudi Arabia
13) Which river originates from western ghat?
14) which city of Australia densely populated
15) which game is now eliminated from olympic?
16) earths water cycle powered by?
17) energy of sun by which process?
Answer: Nuclear fusion
18) 20 equinox means?
Answer: 20 Faces
19)father of rabindra nath Tagore ?
Answer: Debendranath tagore
20) Titanic belongs to which country?
Answer: UK And Ireland
21) Indian Institute of science situated at?
22) current Chief Justice India?
Answer: T. S. Thakur
23) oscar for best animated feature film 2015?
Answer: Big Hero 6
24) New name of bharatpur national park?
Answer: Keoladeo Ghana National Park
Commenet Below Your Email id for Question paper PDF in your Email Id.