Hello Friends Here We are Sharing Railway RRB G.K Question Asked in 31st March 2016 (3rd Shift)
Those have Exam on Further Dates they Can Check earlier Question Paper for Better Preparation. Check Below for RRB G.K Questions 31st March 2016 3rd Shift Questions Paper.
Ans. January – 9
2. What Is English Ivy?
Ans. A flowering Plant found mostly in Europe and Western Asia.
3. Lord Venkateswara Temple Situated at Which Hills?
4. The common language used in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka?
5. What is Geodesy?
Ans. Study of the shape and fundamental properties of the earth
6. Which Indian scientist contradicted Einstein theory of energy (e=mc2)?
Ans. Scientist Ajay Sharma
7. 2022 Winter Olympic would be held in which year?
8. What is Micology?
Ans. Study Of Fungi
9. Which amongst the following does not come under mammalian group?
10. Terracotta Army is found in which Country?
11. Who amongst following P.M. was born after independence?
Ans. Narendra Modi
12.What is the highest point of the Aravalli Range?
13. When was Einstein's relative mass theory given?
14. Where is involuntary Muscles found?
Ans. Inside walls of internal Organs
15. Who is Chanda Kochar?
Ans. MD and CEO of ICICI Bank.
16. "Life on My Terms: From the Grassroots to the Corridors of Power" is an autobiography of?
Ans. Sharad Pawar.
17. Who quoted the statement: "Live as if you were to die tomorrow"?
Ans. Mahatma Gandhi.
18. What material is Brihadeshwara temple made mostly of ?
19. When was the theory of relativity proposed?
Ans. In 1915
20. Sanskrit spoken village in India?
Ans. Mattur and Hosahalli, Karnataka.
21. Brhatsamhita was written by?
Ans. Saint Varahamihira.
22.What is melioidosis?
Ans. Disease caused by bacteria