Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Has Published the Recruitment Notification for selection to the District Cadre posts of Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector & Amin Posts. Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply Via Online Mode. Last Date for Submitting Online Application form 16 November 2015.
Candidates Need to Read Official Notification and they Can Apply if they are Eligible As Per Requirement. Check Details Qualification, Age Limit, Pattern Of Exam, Syllabus & Salary. If all these things suitable for you then Apply.
Name of Organization – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
No of Vacancy- 1756 Posts.
OSSSC Jobs 2015 Post & Vacancy Details-
1. Revenue Inspector – 262
2. Assistant Revenue Inspector – 342
3. Amin - 1152
Age Limit – Upper Age Limit Maximum 32 years. Other Age Relaxation As per Govt. Rule.
1. For Revenue Inspector - Pass in Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce including BBA/BCA or any equivalent examination from recognized University, with knowledge in computer operation
2. For Assistant Revenue Inspector & Amin- Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in computer operation
Selection Procedure – Candidates Will be Selected On the Basis of their performance in Written and Interview Test .
1. Revenue Inspector - Pay-Rs.9300+GP-4200= 13500/-
2. Assistant Revenue Inspector - Pay-Rs.5200+GP-1900=7100/-
3. Amin - Pay-Rs.5200+GP-1800=7000/-
Rs- 100/- for Gen/OBC Candidates. No Fee for Other Reservation Categories.
How to Apply-
Interested Candidates Can Apply Through Official Website. After filling Online Application Candidates Need to Send the print out of application on or before: 16-11-2015
I) Online application facility will be available from dt.26.09.15 to 16.11.2015.
II) Last date for online deposit of Examination Fee is 07.11.2016.
Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 16.11.2015