Supreme Court of India Has Published the Recruitment Notification for 57 Junior Court Assistant Posts. Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply Via Online Mode. Last Date for Submitting Online Application form 10 March 2017.
Candidates Need to Read Official Notification and they Can Apply if they are Eligible As Per Requirement. Check Details Qualification, Age Limit, Pattern Of Exam, Syllabus & Salary. If all these things suitable for you then Apply.
Name of Organization – Supreme Court of India
No of Vacancy- 57 Posts.
Supreme Court of India Jobs 2016 Post & Vacancy Details-
01. Junior Court Assistant (Group 'B', Non-Gazetted Post) -57
Salary- Rs. 43758/- p.m.
Educational Qualification- Candidates Must Have Graduation From Recognized University/Board.
Syllabus Details SCI Junior Court Assistant Exam 2017
There are Four Section-
01. Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)
02. Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25questions)
Total Time Limit – 2 Hour
03. Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed
35 w.p.m. (mistakes allowed 3%) – 10 Minutes
04. Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of
Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay
Writing – 2 Hour
Those candidates who qualify in the Written Test, Objective Type Computer
Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will be required to
appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing
minimum qualifying or more marks.
Exam Dates & Admit Card
Candidates Can Download Admit Card from Official Website www.sci.nic.in Career Page.
Admit Card will Available 15 Days Before Exam. Candidates Need to Visit this Regularly for Exam & Admit Card further Updates.
Comment Your Mail Id for More Previous Year Question Paper & Junior Court Assistant Practice Mock Set.