Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata Published Admission Notification for Diploma/Degree Programmes and Research Fellowships. Now Candidates Can Apply through Online Mode.
ISI Kolkata Admission Notice Session 2017-18
1. 3-year B Stat (Hons)
2. 3-year B Math (Hons):
3. 2-year M Stat:
4. 2-year M Math:
5. 2-year Master of Science (MS) in Quantitative Economics:
6. 2-year Master of Science (MS) in Quality Management Science:
7. 2-year Master of Science (MS) in Library and Information Science:
8. 2-year M Tech in Computer Science:
9. 2-year M. Tech in Quality, Reliability & Operations Research:
10. 1-year PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics:
11. 1-year PG Diploma in Computer Applications:
Selection of candidates is based on merit as judged by their performance in written tests and interviews conducted by the Institute. Past academic record may also be taken into
Admit Card will Available 15 Days Before Exam.
Application Fee: Rs. 700.00 for all applicants in the General category, ₹350.00 for SC/ST/OBC/ Differently Abled candidates for all programmes.
On-line Application Starts 08 February 2017
On-line Application Ends 10 March 2017
Payment of Application Fee Starts 10 February 2017
Payment of Application Fee Ends 15 March 2017
ISI Admission Test 14 May 2017
Comment Your Email Id For Previous Year Question Paper