Govt Of Odisha Published Notification For PRERNA Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/SEBC Candidates. These Candidates Can Apply for Scholarship for the Year 2016-17. Both Fresh and Renewal Candidates Can Apply for this.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme-
(1) ST/SC students who are continuing their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes, and the annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students is not exceeding Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% marks in previous examination.
(3) He/She should be permanent resident of Odisha. Finacial Assistance Scheme for ST students only to study in all National Level Institutes-
(1) ST students who are continuing their Post Matriculation Studies in any National level Institute and the annual income of the parent/guardian of those ST students is not exceeding Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
(2) He/ She should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(3) The cost of Course Fee and Maintenance Fees of these students in first instance have to be charged to Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount exceeding the maximum limit shall be sanctioned out of Financial Assistance Scheme.
How to Apply For PRERNA SCHOLARSHIP
The detail procedure for submission of ONLINE application for availing the Post Matric Scholarship by the students and registered Institutions are available in the website: ht
which may please be referred to. Eligible students are advised to fill up their applications
through ONLINE mode by accessing http://ori.nic.in/odishapms. and obtain a print-out of the duly filled in application forms and submit the same along with all supporting documents to the concerned Institutes, where they are studying, for further processing.
Opening & Closing Date for online application, submission and processing of PMS Application
Sl. Activities Date
1 Opening Date of Online Application 28.09.2016
2 Last date for submission of Online applications by Applicants Renewal (students) pursuing their studies in Odisha. 20.10.2016
3 Last date for submission of Online applications by Fresh Applicants (students) pursuing their studies in Odisha. 31.10.2016
4 Last date for submission of duly signed printed online version (Hard Copies) to the Institute by the Applicants. 05.11.2016
5 Last date for scrutiny of online applications by Institutes and online submission to the DWO. (Renewal) 10.11.2016
6 Last date for scrutiny of online applications by Institutes and online submission to the DWO. . (Fresh) 20.11.2016
7 Last date for submission of Hard Copies (FRESH and RENEWAL) by the institute to the DWO
8 Last date for online sanction of applications by the Districts. (Renewal) 05.12.2016
9 Last date for online sanction of applications by the Districts. (Fresh) 15.12.2016
10 Last date for submission of Online applications to the concerned DWOs by Fresh and Renewal Applicants (Students) pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha. 15.11.2016
11 Last date for submission of PMS application by the students passing out of supplementary HSC/CHSE 2016 exam through the concerned Institutes. 15.11.2016