Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) Has Published the Recruitment Notification for Various Manager & Assistant Posts. Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply Via Online Mode. Last Date for Submitting Online Application form 25 April 2016.
Candidates Need to Read Official Notification and they Can Apply if they are Eligible As Per Requirement. Check Details Qualification, Age Limit, Pattern Of Exam, Syllabus & Salary. If all these things suitable for you then Apply.
Name of Organization – Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC)
No of Vacancy- 34 Posts.
Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) Jobs 2016 Post & Vacancy Details-
01. General Manager (Operation)
02. General Manager (Maintenance)
03. General Manager (Supply Chain Management)
04. Assistant General Manager (C&I)
05. Assistant General Manager (Planning & Business Excellence)
06. Assistant General Manager (Electrical)
07. Deputy General Manager (Regulatory & Commercial)
08. Senior Manager (Operation), Shift-In-Charge
09. Senior Manager (Operation), Unit-in-Charge
10. Senior Manager (WTP), Chief Chemist
11. Technical Assistant to MD
12. Manager (DCS)
13. Manager (Operation), Desk Engineer
14. Deputy Manager - (Contracts)
15. Deputy Manager - (Documentation and Control)
16. Deputy Manager (C&I), Turbine & Auxiliaries
17. Deputy Manager (C&I), Boiler & Auxiliaries
18. Deputy Manager (C&I), Field Instruments
19.Deputy Manager (Commercial), Analyst
20. Deputy Manager (Mech-Maint)
21. Assistant Manager -(Planning & Business Excellence)
B) Tenure based contractual positions
Senior Assistant Manager (F)
Assistant Manager (F)
Age Limit – Upper Age Limit Maximum 30 years. Other Age Relaxation As per Govt. Rule.
Educational Qualification- Candidates Must Have Graduation, Master Degree From Recognized University/Board.
Selection Procedure – Candidates Will be Selected On the Basis of their performance in Written and Interview Test .
How to Apply-
Interested Candidates Can Apply Through Official Website. After filling Online Application Candidates Need to Send the print out of application on or before: 25-04-2016
Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 25.04.2016