Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has Published the Recruitment Notification for Examiner, Officer, Specialist & Manger Posts. Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply Via Online Mode. Last Date for Submitting Online Application form 31 March 2016.
Candidates Need to Read Official Notification and they Can Apply if they are Eligible As Per Requirement. Check Details Qualification, Age Limit, Pattern Of Exam, Syllabus & Salary. If all these things suitable for you then Apply.
Name of Organization – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
No of Vacancy- 104 Posts.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jobs 2016 Post & Vacancy Details-
01. Economic Officer - 01
02. Examiner - 58
03. Manager (Mail Motor Service) - 08
04. Senior Scientific Officer - 04
05. Senior Scientific Officer - 01
06. Senior Scientific Officer - 02
07. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Orthopaedics) - 14
08. Specialist Grade-III (Obst & Gynae) - 04
09. Specialist Grade-III (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) - 02
10. Assistant Directors (Hindi Typing and Hindi Stenography) - 04
11. Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence) - 01
12. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics) - 02
13. Assistant Director (Technical) - 01
14. Lecturer - 02
Age Limit – Upper Age Limit Maximum 30 years. Other Age Relaxation As per Govt. Rule.
Educational Qualification- Candidates Must Have Graduation/ Master Degree From Recognized University/Board.
Selection Procedure – Candidates Will be Selected On the Basis of their performance in Written and Interview Test .
Rs- 100/- for Gen/OBC Candidates. No Fee for Other Reservation Categories.
How to Apply-
Interested Candidates Can Apply Through Official Website. After filling Online Application Candidates Need to Send the print out of application on or before: 31-03-2016
Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 31.03.2016