State Bank of India (SBI) Has Published the Recruitment Notification for Various Manager Posts. Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply Via Online Mode. Last Date for Submitting Online Application form 31 March 2016.
Candidates Need to Read Official Notification and they Can Apply if they are Eligible As Per Requirement. Check Details Qualification, Age Limit, Pattern Of Exam, Syllabus & Salary. If all these things suitable for you then Apply.
Name of Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
No of Vacancy- 152 Posts.
State Bank of India (SBI) Jobs 2016 Post & Vacancy Details-
01. Acquisition Relationship Managers - 39
02. Relationship Managers - 71
03. Relationship Manager (Team Lead) - 04
04. Zoanl Head /Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs) - 01
05. Zoanl Head /Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI) - 02
06. Risk Officer (Mid-Office) - 01
07. Compliance Officer - 01
08. Investment Counsellors - 17
09. Project Development Manager - Business - 01
10. Project Development Manager - Technology - 01
11. Customer Relationship Executives - 15
Age Limit – Upper Age Limit Maximum 30 years. Other Age Relaxation As per Govt. Rule.
Educational Qualification- Candidates Must Have Graduation, Master Degree From Recognized University/Board.
Selection Procedure – Candidates Will be Selected On the Basis of their performance in Written and Interview Test .
Rs- 600/- for Gen/OBC Candidates. Rs. 100/- for Other Reservation Categories.
How to Apply-
Interested Candidates Can Apply Through Official Website. After filling Online Application Candidates Need to Send the print out of application on or before: 31-03-2016
Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 31.03.2016