Hello Friends In this Article We are Sharing Details About RBI Assistant 2016 Exam. Some People are sharing Rumor that This Year RBI Assistant Vacancy Will not Came. Here We are Clearing everyone’s doubt.
RBI Assistant-2016 Salary, Job Profile – Perks, Allowances, Pay Scale, CTC and Salary in Hand
RBI Recruits Every Year 500+ Assistant Vacancy which Vacancy Will Come In the Month of June/July Every Year. So doubt this Year Also RBI Will Publish its Assistant Vacancy. According to Govt Of India May be the remove Interview System for Selection.
RBI Assistant 2016 Exam Qualification.
Candidates With Graduation Degree Can Apply for RBI Assistant Exam.
JOB PROFILE OF RBI ASSISTANT
RBI Assistant is Mostly Clerical Work Dealing with File and Mail. There are Lots of Department in RBI. Assistant will Work in Different Section Of the Branch.
Nature Of Work.
01. Working Days: The candidates have to work only five days a week.
Its Very GOOD For those WHO Preparing for Future Jobs Like SSC & UPSC.
02. Public Dealing: There is no public dealing involved.
No Public Dealing Means Less Stress & Work Load.
03. Accommodation Facility: RBI provides accommodation in its self-maintained quarters so no problem will be there if a person gets transferred to a place where he/she doesn’t have proper housing facility.
04. Educational loans and Scholarship: RBI gives scholarships and educational loans up to 20 lakhs at very nominal rates to the children of the employees.
05.Housing Loan: RBI provides housing loan facility up to 30 lakhs, also at very nominal rates.
06. Personal Advances: Advances for furniture, festivals, etc. are given generously.
07. Medical Benefits: RBI provides excellent medical benefits where the whole family of the employee gets covered.
08. Leaves: RBI grants once in a year leave for vacation in India.
09. Salary: RBI provides better salaries as compared to other nationalized banks.
10. Work Pressure: Comparatively less stressful.
Promotion: After joining as Assistant in RBI and working for 3 years an employee can opt for the departmental promotional examination to get the promotion to Assistant Manage level. So this can be considered a good opportunity to join RBI even if a person is not able to crack RBI Grade B officer’s exam. It can be achieved gradually by staying in the organisation for some time.
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately Rs. 32124/-
RBI’s accommodation subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses of maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, Newspaper , Brief case , Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility. Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment / hospitalization as per eligibility; Interest free Festival Advance, Leave Fare Concession (Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents ). Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. The recruits will be governed by the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
Comment Your Query About RBI Assistant Exam 2016. We will try to Solve. Thanx.