Telangana State Public Service Commission (Telangana PSC) Has Published the Recruitment Notification for Tehsildar, Tax Officer, Section Officer Posts. Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply Via Online Mode. Last Date for Submitting Online Application form 23 September 2016.
Candidates Need to Read Official Notification and they Can Apply if they are Eligible As Per Requirement. Check Details Qualification, Age Limit, Pattern Of Exam, Syllabus & Salary. If all these things suitable for you then Apply.
Name of Organization – Telangana State Public Service Commission (Telangana PSC)
No of Vacancy- 1032 Posts.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (Telangana PSC) Jobs 2016 Post & Vacancy Details-
1. Municipal Commissioner Gr.III – 19
2. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer - 156
3. Sub-Registrar Gr.II - 23
4. Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service) – 67
5. Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service) - 284
6 Deputy Tehsildar in Land Administration – 259
7. Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societie – 62
8. Executive Officer Grade-I in Endowments Department – 11
9. Assistant Labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department – 03
10. Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textiles – 20
11. Assistant Section Officer GAD(Single Unit) Secretariat – 90
12. Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat – 28
13. Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat – 10posts
Age Limit – Upper Age Limit Maximum 30 years. Other Age Relaxation As per Govt. Rule.
Educational Qualification- Candidates Must Have Diploma, Graduation Degree From Recognized University/Board.
Selection Procedure – Candidates Will be Selected On the Basis of their performance in Written and Interview Test .
Rs- 300/- for Gen/OBC Candidates. No Fee for Other Reservation Categories.
How to Apply-
Interested Candidates Can Apply Through Official Website. After filling Online Application Candidates Need to Send the print out of application on or before: 23-09-2016
Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 23.09.2016