Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Has Published the Recruitment Notification for Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)Posts. Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply Via Online Mode. Last Date for Submitting Online Application form 30 June 2015.
Candidates Need to Read Official Notification and they Can Apply if they are Eligible As Per Requirement. Check Details Qualification, Age Limit, Pattern Of Exam, Syllabus & Salary. If all these things suitable for you then Apply.
Name of Organization – Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
No of Vacancy- 5066 Posts.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Jobs 2015 Post & Vacancy Details-
1. Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) – 5066 Posts
1. Central Zonal office, Bhopal: 363 posts
2. Eastern Zonal office, Kolkata: 597 posts
3. East Central Zonal Office, Patna: 506 posts
4. Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi: 682 posts
5. North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur: 622 posts
6. Southern Zonal Office, Chennai: 679 posts
7. South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad: 699 posts
8. Western Zonal Office, Mumbai: 918 posts
Age Limit – Upper Age Limit Maximum 30 years. Other Age Relaxation As per Govt. Rule.
Educational Qualification- Candidates Must Have Graduate Degree From Recognized University/Board.
Selection Procedure – Candidates Will be Selected On the Basis of their performance in Written and Interview Test .
Rs- 500/- for Gen/OBC Candidates. Rs.50/- for Other Reservation Categories.
How to Apply-
Interested Candidates Can Apply Through Official Website. After filling Online Application Candidates Need to Send the print out of application on or before: 30-06-2015
Opening date of On-Line Registration - 01.06.2015
Last date of On-Line Registration of Application - 30.06.2015
Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination: 13.07.2015 onwards